Thursday, June 30, 2016

Wonderful

I made this card to play the little tangles challenge #69. I only found this challenge today and I was in panic, because today is the last day to add a card to the challenge. 


The challenge is to use embossing technique. I quickly got out my beloved butterfly stamp from Inkadinkado and the sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches "Kudos Two". I then stamped them in pink on a piece of light purple card and embossed the card with Darice embossing folder with my Sizzix. Finally, I put a little pink heart next to the sentiment and added a darker purple card behind the lighter one.

Here it is! Hope you like it!









4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely! I love how this is technically a one-layer card, but with the stamping and embossing, it has dimension. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete