Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Wonderful

I made this wonderful butterfly card to play along the Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Things With Wings





I used a stencil and watercolor to create the background on a piece of watercolor paper. Te make the butterfly, I first put ink on the butterfly stamp, then I used a flower stamp to dry stamp on the butterfly stamp to add some patterns to the solid butterfly, and then I stamped the butterfly on paper, and finally I fuzzy cut the butterfly. Here are close-ups of the butterfly.  




From the close-ups, I hope you can see the butterfly was mounted with an angle. I used foam tapes to mount the head and two larger wings, and double-sided tapes was used for the two smaller wings. The butterfly was ready to take off to see the wonderful world!

Thank you for stopping by!!





No comments:

Post a Comment