A close up.
I first masked a section on the card base and stamped the flowers, then I used pearlescent watercolor paints to color the flowers and leaves. I also added lots of dots to fill in the entire defined area. The sentiment was also from the same stamp set. I used silver embossing power and heat embossed the sentiment to match the pearlescent colors. The color of the card base was actually dark grey, but it looked like black from the photos. I guess I am needing a major improvement on my photography skills.
I am playing along the following challenges. Thanks for visiting!
Paper Smooches: July 2017 Challenge- Anythings Goes