Friday, July 28, 2017

One layer Balloon

I made a card for the current CASology challenge. They are celebrating their 5-year anniversary with balloon cards. I decided to make a simply one layer card with a chevron background and one single balloon. I used 3 different sentiments and added some Nuvo crystal drops to finish off the card.






Here is a close up.


I am playing along the CASology challenge with blog hop. It is such a fun way to get inspired and learn from all the talented ladies.

Thanks for visiting!




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this. Sweet CAS perfection. So happy you could join in the 5th Anniversary celebration at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! So beautifully CAS!! So pretty! Thanks for celebrating with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Violet, this is a fabulous CAS card! I adore the pretty color and sparkle, and I love that it is a one-layer design! Thanks for celebrating with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamp layering here, Violet! It gives so much depth and movement to your design. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete