Monday, March 25, 2019

Red Shimmer Thank You

I played with my new die from Altenew call Antique Engravings Cover Die and I had so much fun playing with it. 

I first die cut a white cardstock using the cover die, and then I die cut red and orange cardstocks for the flowers. I stamped a lovely background using Altenew's Gradient Stripes Stamp Set on a green cardstock and glued the big one piece white die cut onto the background card. 

I then glued all the pieces for the flowers onto the spaces where the flowers at. I only glued the flower pieces and left all the leaves as they were since they already showed green background from their openings. As a final step, I added shimmers onto the flowers.

A simple thank you sentiment was added with white heat embossing at the right lower corner.



Here are close ups. You can see the sparkles on the flowers. 





I am very happy with the card! It is simple yet elegant.

I am playing along with the Altenew March Inspiration Challenge. It is one of my favorite challenges to play along for some fun and great inspirations!



No comments:

Post a Comment